Licence to operate a order-picking forklift truck
This course is required if you are intending to operate a order-picking forklift truck in the workplace. This licence is commonly required in a warehouse situation where you are required to move palletised items. You can enrol in this course and obtain professional training delivered by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 4575) certified by WorkSafe
Our experienced trainers will train you with the skills required to obtain this class of HRW licence including how to identify hazards, knowing the different parts of the order-picking forklift truck performing pre-operational checks, operating the order-picking forklift truck in a safe manner and how and where to park the order-picking forklift safely. These are the basic skills you will need to know to be able to operate a order-picking forklift in a safe and efficient manner.
The order-picking forklift course covers the following units:
- How to plan work
- Conduct a full pre-operational check of the order-picking forklift
- Shift and place loads of different weights and sizes
- Monitor site conditions
- Shut down order-picking forklift as per manufactures specifications
The course is conducted over 1 day, 8 hours
|Course Name||:||Licence to operate a order-picking forklift truck|
|Course Code:||:||TLILIC2002 – WorkSafe HRW Licence (code LO)|
|Duration||:||This course runs for 1 day for 8 Hours
Check course dates for next available course details.
|Location||:||Our up to date facility is located at:
Australian Easy Train
|Dress Requirements||:||Safety Shoes or Boots, High Visibility Clothing and any other PPE you may require. If you require to use gloves please bring them with you.|
|Equipment Required||:||· We supply all equipment required.
· We will be using our Crown order-picking forklift truck for this course. We have various activities for you to perform so that you can become confident and efficient in operating this machine. We also have various loads and situations for you to undergo while learning to master the required skills to enable you to operate the order-picking forklift to the required standard. (see pictures above of our order-picking forklift)
· Our order-picking forklifts have undergone the required services and are always up to the requirements of the Australian Standards and are serviced regularly.
· Suitable materials such as pallets and stillage’s are supplied allowing you to experience different situations that you may encounter in the workplace.
· We also have a racking system to assist you in becoming familiar with handling and lifting loads from different heights.
· Safety Harness shall also be supplied
|Material Required||:||We supply Learners Guides, Revision Sheets, Assessment Paperwork, and all other Administration Documents that may be required.|
AET adopts a range of assessment methods to ensure flexibility for clients as well as meeting the specific requirements of the unit(s) from the Transport and Logistics training package.
Assessments methods include practical demonstrations, written tests and oral questioning. Clients who require additional learning support or assistance should inform AET prior to the course commencement to ensure this support is available.
Nationally recognized statement of attainment
All participants will receive a nationally recognized statement of attainment TLILIC2002A-Licence to operate a order-picking forklift truck on successful completion of the assessment.
On successful completion of the course the applicants will need to go individually to an Australian Post office with $60.00 and 100 points of identification for the processing of their licence.