Apply OHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry CPCCOHS2001A
This course is required if you are intending to work at heights in any industry.
You can enrol in the course Work Safely at Heights & Apply OHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry and obtain professional training delivered by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 4575) certified by WorkSafe.
Our experienced trainers will train you with the skills and knowledge to obtain this qualification competency, including how to identify hazards, setting up hazard controls, selecting and inspecting different fall protection equipment and P.P.E. so you can work at height in a safe and efficient manner.
The Work Safely at Heights course & Apply OHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry covers the following units:
- Identify and assess risks.
- Identify hazardous materials and other hazards on the work site.
- Identify work area requirements.
- Plan and prepare for safe work practices.
- Access the work area.
- Apply safe work practices.
- Conduct work tasks.
- Follow emergency procedures.
- Work safely at heights.
- Work safely at heights & Apply OHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry
- CPCCCM2010B & CPCCOHS2001A
- This course runs over 1 x 8 hour day
- Australian Easy Train
- 35 Kimberly Road
- Dandenong South 3175
- Ph (03) 9706-4881
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safety boots/ non slip
- High Visibility Clothing
- Hard Hats with chin straps
- And any other P.P.E. you may require.
Australian Easy Train supply you with all the equipment required to complete your course.
- Industrial ladder rated to 120Kg
- Full body harnesses
- Safety net
- Static lines
- Anchor points
- Inertia reel
- Tower for climbing
- Australian Easy Train will supply you with:
- Learner guides
- Assessment Paperwork
- And all other Administration Documents that shall be required
- You will need to be able to use the English language at a level which will enable you to safely perform work of a high risk nature. As per (6.7 – National Standard for licensing persons performing high risk work 2006)
- You will be required to be in good health and fit to perform the required tasks. Your trainer MUST be notified of any condition that could affect you performing the training prior to starting the course.
- All students must be at least 18 years of age.
- Please also bring any licences/certificates to show experience for working in construction:
- Construction Induction – White Card/Red Card- CPCCOHS1001A
- Any WorkSafe licence of High Risk Work
AET adopts a range of assessment methods to ensure flexibility for clients as well as meeting the specific requirements of the unit(s) from the construction and plumbing training package.
Assessments methods include practical demonstrations, written test and oral questioning. Clients who require additional learning support or assistance should inform AET prior to the course commencement to ensure support is available.
Nationally recognized statement of attainment
All participants will receive a nationally recognized statement of attainment CPCCCM2010B Work Safely at Heights & CPCCOHS2001A & Apply OHS Requirements, Policies and Procedures in the Construction Industry on successful completion of the assessment.